5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS BANGKOK & KHAO YAI
- Have fun dressing up as characters from J.R.R Tolkien’s book/movie series at The Hobbit House.
- Take a stroll in nature and admire the wildlife at Khaoyai National Park.
- Enjoy tasting some local wines at the PB Wine-tasting Tour.
- Experience wearing a traditional thai costume at Wat Arun and take many photos.
- Head to Icon Siam and Sook Siam Market for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Tour Code: BKK5DBKY-SQ
BANGKOK FREE AND EASY
Explore Bangkok on your own!
Highlights of Bangkok that you might want to consider visiting
- The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
- Take boat ride along the Chao Phraya River.
- Shopping at the Chatuchak Weekend Market or the night markets in Chinatown.
- Explore the various neighborhoods and street food scene, relax at a rooftop bar with a view of the city skyline.
- Take a day trip to the nearby ancient city of Ayutthaya, the floating markets in Amphawa or Damnoen Saduak.
Tour Code: THBKK-4FE
|P2 Boutique Hotel (3*)||Asia Bangkok Hotel (4*)||Centre Point Pratunam (4*)||Baiyoke Sky Hotel (4*)||Centara Watergate Pavilion (4*)|
|VELADHI Glow Pratunam (4*)||Novotel Siam Square (4*)||The Berkeley Hotel (5*)||Pathumwan Princess (5*)||Amari Watergate (5*)|